Sunday 13 March 2016

Making Bread from Scratch!

Yes I know, I have promised from my first blog that  will be featuring my Danielle Steel's novels but boy! I can't help to share my new bread recipe.

Since Jomel (my son's dad)  bought our first oven I already tried my baking skills :) . I have tried baking my first cupcake ..

Then baked pasta (di masyadong successfull ) and banana bread. My banana bread was terrific !


 So, let's go sa main topic ko..my bread from scratch! haha! Here are the ingredients...please note that these are the only available in my kitchen

  • 3 cups cake flour
  • 2 cups sugar (brown)
  • 50 grams butter
  • 50 grams margarine
  • 1 cup powdered milk (Bear Brand)
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract

Procedure:
  • Pre-heat oven in 350 Celsius. Sift the dry ingredients, set aside. 
  • Melt the butter and margarine, whisk eggs then add it in butter-margarine mixture once cool. 
  • Mix the wet ingredients to dry then mix until well blended. Then add vanilla extract.
  • Grease the desired pan using the butter-margarine left over then pour the batter.
  • Bake for at least 30 minutes or until the toothpick/ fork comes out clean.
  • Let it cool down then serve with steaming coffee..Perfect for merienda..Enjoy!


In my next post I will try to give you my other recipes :)

3 comments: