Saturday 12 March 2016

Please Pardon the First Time Blogger


Ever since, I really wanted to write kahit pa when I was still a little. Hilig ko magsulat kahit saan. Then during my high school naging member ako ng schoolpaper namin but I was able to part not the writing team but in photojournalism (kahit wala ako camera..nanghihiram lang)

I was able to go competing and represent our division sa Lucena and Lipa for the Regional Competition pero hanggang dun na lang pala. 

Then came my college days, nahilig ako sa pagsusulat ng journal. Actually, one requirements for our OJT but ginawa ko na syang hobby. 
This is my first Journal..please don't mind the pictures..lol!



My very first entry..I started writing in 2004..oohh! look at the grammar..haha!
And then dahil nga trying hard photo journalist ang inyong abang lingkod, e di eto na nga...

In photo is me and Amie, one of my Korean student back in kapayatan days :)
So yun na nga, this is how it looks when I wanted to docu those people I have met and spent times together. Sweet ko diba?? :)

Until now, if time permits, I just grab a pen and start scribbling. I am actually keeps on carrying a small notebook with me everywhere I go..

The latest one is the green notebook with the thumb sign, upper right corner..
I am jotting down random events, weekly budget, simple notes and reminders, even sticky note kapag tinamad ako magsulat sa notebook, I just paste it sa pages for reference.

So there you go! Haay..next time I will post naman my favorite novelist..Danielle Steel!! So stay tuned! (ano daw?) :)

2 comments: