Tuesday 24 January 2017

Aztec Healing Clay Review

Years ago, I heard a lot of good feed backs and reviews about this product. Given the fact that I am also looking for something good for my skin especially in my face, I think this one is what I am looking for, so I decided to give it a try. 

It is known as the world's most powerful facial. It can be used as a deep pore cleansing, can soothe itchiness, can heal cracked skin and moisten dry or chapped top layer of our skin. I bought this tub in Healthy Options in Glorietta. I can no longer remember how much it cost, but it is more than Php 400.

HOW TO USE:

  • Wash your face with warm water to open up your pores. Then towel dry it.
  • Mix 1 tbsp of the clay powder with 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar or more until the powder dissolved and formed into mud.Yes, it is really a mud, like literal mud :)
  • Apply on face then leave it for 5-10 minutes. Then wash.
After the application you can feel that your skin tighten and pulsate, which is a good feeling.  And wow, after washing you can really see the difference. You will notice your face is a little bit red but ,no worries it will go away after few a minutes. 
I can say that this product is really great! I can rate it 5 stars. Affordable, easy to use and the effect is really amazing! (P.S. the little kiddo wants to be part of this blog too :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment