Tuesday 21 August 2018

MONTENEGRO SHIPPING LINES M/V MARIA XENIA

Anyone of you experienced travelling with Maria Xenia of Montenegro Shipping Lines? I know that this is very random and mababaw but I  need to share this.

I have been travelling back and forth to Mindoro and it is very seldom na matutuwa ako sa mga ship. Given na medyo may mga kalumaan na nga ang mga barko at ang facilities e hindi na ganun ka ayos.

But this particular ship caught my attention. Last week, I need to go to Mindoro to attend some family issue. I traveled alone. Pagdating ko ng Batangas Port, I chose Montenegro Shipping Lines na 10:00PM ang departure. Medyo nainis pa ako kasi ang tagal nila magpa on-board. Nauna pa ang Starlight Ferry na 11PM ang alis.

When boarded, the first thing that caught my eyes was this;


Ang sosyal ng kanilang mini-store or canteen, not sure how they call it. And not only that, meron din syang parang mini bar stool sa paligid to serve those who want to eat.


I just find it very comfortable. And meron din syang very minimal na interior decoration.


Oh diba? Taray ni Monetenegro ha. Basta, na-amaze lang talaga ako sa barko na to. But the most important part for me is meron syang bed!! My gash! I really need it kasi I have to sleep. I am aware na meron talaga sa mga ships lalo na doon sa mga malalayo ang travel but here, bago talaga ang beds nila. See this....



\
I was just a little bit embarrassed na kumuha ng pictures kasi baka ma-offend ang iba. If you could see, meron na rin syang built-in pillow.

The journey was a little bit rough kasi malakas ang hangin nung nasa gitna na but I was able to sleep for almost the whole trip.

Now, let us see the restroom.



Malinis at walang amoy. Very good talaga para sa akin. The sink is very appealing and meron pa talaga sya mirror ha. I was not able to explore sa taas at sa ibang part kasi gabi and I was just alone. So I managed to took photos lang sa kaya ko lang libutin.

The trip was great. We were able to dock safely. We arrived at almost 2AM in Calapan Port.


The only thing I have noticed that is not really good was the entrance. It was too small that it made the vehicles to get in and out.


Calapan Port at dawn. It was around 2AM when I got off from the ship and I was very anxious because I did not see any van going to Roxas around. Good thing I heard one Ate who asked Roro Bus driver if there's still an available seat and he said yes. So I took my chances as well and luckily I was able to get one but to my surprised, the bus had only a handful passengers. Ceres Lines was there too picking up chance passenger. Oh wow! What a luck!

So yeah. That was my over all travel experience that day. Exhausting but great!

If you wish to receive notifications every time I have new stories posted, kindly subscribe. Just key in your e-mail address and click SUBSCRIBE! 

Bye! 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment