Saturday 17 June 2017

GLUTA PRIME BODY LOTION SPF 50 PA ++ REVIEW

 When I was in 4th year highschool, my T.H.E teacher  ( hindi pa TLE) keeps on reminding us that girls should apply lotion every night to make our skin healthy and glow. Like any other girls, medyo picky di ako when it comes to lotions. What I am really looking e yung absorbent and hindi malagkit after applying. And of course, yung kahit magbilad ako sa araw,  hindi ako mangingitim. There comes,  GLUTA PRIME BODY LOTION.
Imported from Thailand and this is what I am really looking for. Meron syang SPF 50 PA ++ na wala sa mga local lotions natin dito sa Pilipinas. Even you are under direct exposure from the sun, protected ang skin. Perfect for mga outdoor peeps and those who are travellers.

The main ingredients are: 

  • COLLAGEN : helps to bring back your skin of younger looking and also help for anti-aging.
  • MINERAL OIL : nurturing the skin into healthier  balance and radiant glow
  • GLUTATHIONE: brightening and whitening the skin effectively. Protects the skin from all causes.
  • MILK PROTEIN: effectively nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
I am already using it for more than a month  and my skin shows significant changes. Nagpantay na ang skin tone ko and even madalas ako lumabas, hindi nagda-darken. I am using it every night and everytime na lalabas ako for protection. It serves as sunblock for me, thanks to it very high spf. 

The smell? It's really great.!! Dahil nga meron syang milk protein, ang bango bango. When you enter the room, sumasabog ang mabangong amoy nya. Absorbent din  kaya I love it. 

300ml per bottle so you can use it longer compare to the other brand. 

My verdict? This one is PERFECT for me. I will definitely buy again.😍😘

No comments:

Post a Comment