Thursday 22 June 2017

2017 Summer Daytrip in Laiya, Batangas

It's long overdue, I know. Summer has just ended but, boy! ang init init pa rin. We are still using AC every night because of this unbearable heat. Kawawa ang mga bata. Anyways, I will tell story about our summer escapade last April 14, 2017, Sabado de Gloria. It was just an abrupt and unplanned family outing. Basta nagkayayaan lang the other day, pack and go ang drama. We did not do any reservations sa kahit anong resort. Bahala na ang peg 😁 We left home at 3:00am so we can be there at 6 or 7:00am. So okay, medyo naligaw pa kami but we were able to reach the place. While looking for a place we can park, I had a feeling na "naku, mukhang puno na." Ang dami dami ng tao kahit madilim-dilim pa. My gash! Where do these people came from anyway? And true to my hunch, puno na nga ang mga resorts..patay!

See the crowd? Luckily, we were able to secure a very simple cottage. It cost us Php 3,000 for the whole day. It was actually Php 3,500 but of course di naman ako papayag na di tumawad 😂. Sabi ko nga kay Kuya Owner Php 2,800 na lang, ayaw! Lol!

Before we could set-up, the kids were too excited to take a dip and no one could ever stop them.


They don't care kahit mainit pa. Good thing may baon kaming sunblock. Every now and then ang apply ko kay Hans. I do not want him to have sunburn.
This little jar did help a lot! No sunburn kahit nagbabad pa ng halos buong araw.

Ayaw paawat ng anak ko. He really loves water. And seeing him having fun is enough for me to let him be.

Then before lunch, may lumapit sa aming manong offering an island hopping package. It costs 100 per pax, free na ang kids. So we decided to try it.

At first, I was a bit skeptical kasi parang ang liit ng boat. I asked manong over and over again if it is safe because kasama anak ko eh. I want to make sure it is before diving in. Then I asked if they have lifejackets for everyone. Meron nman and I also asked around if they think the boat is really safe. They said it was okay naman, so go!

When we reached the island destination, I was surprised na mas maganda ung sand and super clear ang water.

This is the sand looked like in the island. Way different from the main. Parang mga pebbles sya. Relaxing sa paa.

And look at the water. So clear! We can literally see the small fishes at the bottom.

After 30 minutes, we went to what they call snorkeling part of the island. But hindi pa kami masyado nakakalayo, I realized that something is missing, ang EYEGLASSES ko! So I asked kuya if we can still go back. Bumalik kami, kaso I cannot find it anywhere. I think nalunod na 😢



My super brave Hans took a dip with his Grampa. Parang gusto ko mainggit but cannot swim! Lol.. The water is very inviting. You can see the coral formation under. After they got tired waddling, we headed back to the main island. 

Before we call it a day, the kids took advantage and head back to the water again. Walang kasawaan. But it was all worth it. During our trip back to Laguna, bagsak ang lahat sa pagod. 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment