Thursday 22 June 2017

What my "Night Life" used-to-be During my Younger Years.

I am not a party-goer kind of person, nor going to a fancy places just to have fun. What I really love is to hang out with old friends, exchanging stories, having a good laugh, making fun with someone over a cold beer and whiskies. Or I can have fun even to the most silent places where I can be myself, express my thoughts without any hesitations...
Boracay, 2011
But I have these bunch of cool kids who I love to hang out with. They were my high school classmates, my old friends. 
 We literally grew up together so we are very close to each other. Some of us were classmates from grade school, high school up to college. See how tight we are? 😂 This photo was taken way back 2011. We used to have this annual reunion but that was halted when we have our own family and kids.


The best part of having fun is to gather around in a bonfire while listening to the waves and feeling the sea breeze. This is one of my favorite picture of the gang being together.

These two guys here are the super makulit ones. They make the crowd alive because of their funny antics. I missed these two..

See how kulit we were? Simple things that make us happy right here.

I told you, it must not be a complete get together without beer and pulutan. Who would object on that? Seeing this photo reminds me about the fun that we had those times..

Of course, I also have friends in a corporate world. I had a fair share of fun too ! These guys contributed a lot for my fun-filled existence. But we have a different scenario here, beers and whiskies are not welcome. Foods only dear! 😁
The sosyalan version of my night life. I miss these ladies right there :)


After 5 years, we organized our high school batch reunion again and I was surprised that almost half of the class attended. We really had blast that night. Something to remember at least.


Then after we reconnected with each other, we tried to find a way to bond again. Sometimes we are just making excuses so we can have a party!!

see the color combination?  
Really, you can have a lot of friends, why not? But those who will stay and stick with you is really hard to find. I am very lucky to have these bunch of kids that stay with me even to my difficult times.

Back then, smartphones were rare and expensive. We used digital cameras and it is quite okay. But now that we have this great innovation, there's a lot of choices. So for the question " Which OPPO #SelfieExpert smartphone is the best for people with an active Night Life? Why?" I only have one answer for that. OPPO A37! Why? Because it has beauty camera that can make your selfie natural-looking even in a low-light conditions, screen flash that adjusts the screen brightness perfectly to you face, and perfect for a wonderful night shot because of its 8 megapixel rear camera. A smartphone that is perfect for groupies and selfies. It has all the qualities that we are looking for!

I wish I had one before! 😍

1 comment: