Friday 23 June 2017

How Did I Lose 8 lbs in Just One Week.

Losing weight is my forever battle, I think. I guess I already tried everything just to lose pounds. But the big problem with me is that, I am inconsistent in dieting 😢 Since I am staying at home now, working on-line, the tendency is to eat whenever I feel hungry. I do eat a lot. 

Few months ago, I am following this routine and it seems to worked for me. I am doing INTERMITTENT DIET.
 -this is like having a schedule for your meals. It is like setting a time. In my case, my first meal will start at 11:00am. I can eat from that time up to 7:00pm. After that, I am not allowed to eat anything. Water only. So I have 12 hours fasting..And the cycle goes on. I have 2 cheat days, Saturday and Sunday. On those days, I can eat anything at any given time.

I stopped doing this when I started working at home. Not applicable, why? Because food is just in a corner 😁 I eat everything. Diet plans and routines went down the drain. And to top it all, my sister came home from Saudi, well I am pretty sure you already know what it means..CHOCOLATES!! Boom! there you go diet!! 

I started feeling bloated, heavy and sluggish. And I have this sign that I am starting to gain weight. My ankle starts to ache and I am having trouble getting up in the morning, ahhh! I am getting heavier already.

So, this is it! I have to find ways to shred these super extra pounds. I came across to one of my favorites fitness guru, the BLOGILATES and she has this body reset program. She took all the glutens and carbs. Naaah, I cannot perfectly follow hers, so I made my own version.
 
 First, I did a list of what I think is available. Then, I sped to the market for stocking and storing.

I got this all for less than Php 500.00. I really love going to the market early in the morning because that's the time that everything is fresh and cheap. Here in Binan, there's a tiangge everyday. Starts at 10:00pm up to 7:00am. In my case, I am doing market every Sunday morning at 4:30am to buy our supplies for the week.

Okay, so I am done doing my list of meal plan. First, I have to take note my weight first before starting. So I would if there's any changes.


Oh, lala! 74 kgs!!  Okay, I started Tuesday because I failed to follow my supposed-to-be-Monday meal.




TUESDAY MEAL
  • Breakfast - black coffee with muscovado sugar, apple slices and boiled camote
  • Lunch - boiled camote, apple slices and ginataang langka
  • PM Snack - carrots slices, camote slices and lettuce 
  • Dinner - brown rice and corn, ginataang calabasa and kangkong tops and dried fish


 WEDNESDAY MEAL
  • Breakfast - boiled egg,boiled camote, tomato slices and pickled bamboo shoot
  • Lunch - boiled potato and camote, ginataang kalabasa and jackfruit humba
  • Snack - boiled plantains and dried fish
  • Dinner - plantains and monggo guisado


 THURSDAY MEAL
  • Breakfast - boiled egg, boiled camote, and apple slices
  • Lunch - boiled potato, fish and banana
  • Snack - carrots, tomato and lettuce
  • Dinner - boiled calabasa, pineapple, watermelon and boiled chicken breast

 FRIDAY MEAL
  • Breakfast -  boiled egg, banana and boiled potato
  • Lunch - fish, kangkong, apple slice and boiled kamote
  • Snack - cucumber, lettuce, tomato and camote slices
  • Dinner - boiled chicken breast, camote tops, pineapple, watermelon,cucumber and brown rice


SATURDAY MEAL
  • Breakfast - boiled egg, apple slices, mashed potato and lettuce
  • Lunch - brown rice, green mango, fish and bamboo shoot
  • Snack - cucumber, green mango and carrots
  • Dinner - ripe plantains, chicken feet adobo and humba..then fruits (pineapple, watermelon, carrots.)
Woah! That was very hard. Without the white rice and the bread... But I was able to pass it. And, do not forget to do some exercise at least 10 minutes a day. Just to help your body burn fats..My reward? Look here...


 70 kgs!! Yey! But, as I have mentioned, I got a problem with myself. I am very inconsistent with dieting. So I will need tons of discipline to carry this out. And I hope I will be able to achieve my goal weight. I am getting tired of being heavy and well, rounded! 😋

Aaand, I was able to achieve this with the help of this super amazing colon cleanser...
 I keep on promoting this great drink in my online store because I really do believe that it can help to wash away toxins and will clean up our colons. The reason why we cannot get rid of those extra fats is because our colon is sick. Sick colon cannot function well. Poor digestion can lead to multiple health issues.

I hope this can help you in any way. You don't have to follow everything on the menu. You can mix and match or switch with something healthy of course. Also, I do not know how much calories but my guess, it is below 1,000 calories at least.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional, expert or dietician. This is only based on my own ideas. If you feel you need to undergo any specific diet and you have some health issues, I would strongly advise, you have to see your doctors first.

Haa! Wish me luck for the next battle 😜


No comments:

Post a Comment