Friday 30 June 2017

JAPAN'S BEAUTY COW SOAP PRODUCT REVIEW

When I started selling soaps online, Cow Beauty Soap is one of the first product I tried and later on, introduced. I saw this soap online and I was intrigued because I have read great feed backs and reviews about this one. And to think it is being manufactured in Japan, so I have high hopes.




 So, I ordered one piece first just to try it and see how effective it is. When my order arrived, I excitedly opened the box, and wow, the smell was overwhelming. It smelled so good! If you could remember during our childhood days, there's a candy that we usually buy in sari-sari store, the cola flavored-candy.That's how the smell likes. Even in an unopened box, you can still smell the scent.

That is how the packaging looks like. Beware of fakes by the way. You have to make sure that you bought the original one. See the white, matte-like soft plastic package when you remove it from the box? It must have it's manufacturer's logo and trademark which is a cow in a box with COW printed below. 
FRONT

BACK

And also, it comes in 3 for every pack. And you can buy a whole box of 72 pieces as a wholesale. I was told that it is like DOVE in Japan so I guess it is way cheaper there. How lucky! I wish I could go there and buy as may as I can get. 😍 The manufacturer is COW BRAND SOAP KYOSHINSHA CO., LTD. and they started making this soap since May 1909. Very old-fashioned but elegant.
MY ENDORSER :)

And now, for the result. When I used it, I felt the smoothness since it is made from cow's milk and milk fats. Foamy when I lathered to my skin. The bar soap itself is softer compared to Dove. The smell was very relaxing. It is 135 grams so it is a good deal anyhow. After using it, you can feel your skin getting smoother and softer everyday. There is no need to use lotions or moisturizers. Perfect for sensitive skin as well.

So there, I highly recommend it! I actually partnered it to my GOLD BAR SOAP. See my blog for the review. Just click below.


You can buy this soap to this online shop. HanShoppe

 Try this one and share your experience too!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment