Monday 20 August 2018

POCANIL BEACH RESORT- THE HIDDEN SANCTUARY

ORIENTAL MINDORO!

My mother land! When you heard the name, White Beach in Puerto Galera will be the first thing that will pop in mind. Undoubtedly, Puerto is really something when it comes to water adventures. But wait, Oriental Mindoro has more than to offer when you say, beaches.

Bulalacao is one of the municipalities in this province. The last one when you are coming from Calapan. I think it is 3-4 hours drive from the port. This highland place can offer you nature more than you can imagine. Beaches, mountains, seafoods, wild animals? They all have it.

I grew up in Mansalay, town before it but I rarely had a chance to visit the place. Let me give you one of it's almost perfect shore...the POCANIL BEACH.



It is only like 5 minute drive from the main road. But the most prominent view here is the rock mountain. See this,..

And this...



 I still got some more....



 I still cannot believe I am looking at this rock. It is as if staring back at me! Wild plants are thriving. orchids are hanging and trees are actually growing vastly!



When I took this photo, I literally lay down so I would be able top capture the bottom to top.




 My lola said that she used to live on top of that rock mountain and used to took a nap on those trees that almost hanging in the cliff. One wrong step and you will find yourself..erhm, crumpled down below. Monkeys, bats, and snakes are the major inhabitants of this mountain.



They also said that I was just unlucky that we went there in high tide. It is more beautiful when the tide is low because you would be able to explore more and even get in to the cave. Also, shellfish very common here.

They are starting to develop the place to be more beautiful but looking at this very pristine, untouched haven is very appealing to me.


If you are looking a perfect get-away, I recommend this place. There is no WiFi or even phone signals. So you can really relax and have the time of your life before going back to the concrete jungle, the CITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment