Monday 3 April 2017

Summer is here! Want to Lose Weight? Clean your Colon First.

Losing weight is pretty hard especially if food lover ka. We, girls are very frustrated kasi we really want that body na walang extra bulges and fats. Some take extreme measures that causes health issues, that most of the time causes serious health problems.
So, since I am one of those struggling girls, one friend recommended this colon cleanser detox from Japan. The FLUSH OUT! It is a combination of prebiotics and probiotics which are both good for our tummies. Colon cleansing (also known as colon therapy) encompasses a number of alternative medical therapies claimed to remove nonspecific toxins from the colon and intestinal tract.

Here are the benefits of colon cleansing;
  • Improves Digestion and Prevents Occasional Constipation
  • Increases Energy and Concentration
  • Jumpstarts Weight Loss
  • Supports Overall Colon Health
  • Encourages Whole Body Detox



The main ingredients are;
  • Psyllium seed
  • Oat powder
  • Kiwi 
  • Apple guava
  • Oligosaccharides
  • Passion fruit
  • Oil palm fiber
  • Barley grass
  • Alfalfa Chlorophyll
  • Probiotics

You have to mix the powder to 250ml water to make the juice. When I first tried it, I noticed na mabango sya, maybe because sa fruits na halo. The taste is super good. I used cold water because I want it cold.

Here's what it looks like when mixed with water.
Ideal to take it after dinner or before going to bed. The next morning, I started to feel the effect. Hindi sya masakit sa tyan katulad ng iba. Smooth ang pagdumi right after and you can really see the changes sa dumi. And then, I felt na magaan sa pakiramdam. I am not constipated pero I always feel bloated. But when I started taking this, nawala na ung feeling na un. 



The box cost for P900.00 only with 10 sachets. I can say na this is super sulit. You can see some testimonials about this amazing product.






So girls, what are you waiting for? Try this one now. Perfect to sa mga ayaw magtake or takot ng mga diet pills like me. Summer is coming, so get yourself summer ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment